Senior Product Manager, Student Experience (Remote) at Guild Education
Senior Product Manager, Student Experience
Seattle, Denver, Remote
This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring a Senior Product Manager within its Student Experience Team. As a Product Manager at Guild, you will help to ensure achievement of Guild’s roadmap in service of our mission and company goals. In this role you will focus on building services and capabilities that serve Guild students and ensure a strong client experience across the lifecycle of the customer.
As Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Lead the strategy, roadmap, and delivery against key components involved in delivering a world-class student experience for signing up for the Guild education benefit
- Crystallize the needs of our target customers and translate into technical product requirements including authoring, grooming and prioritizing user stories.
- Work directly with design, engineering, go-to-market, analytics, and senior leadership teams to deliver effective product(s) to market and to solve tough, technical challenges.
- Use data, user research, and market knowledge to craft a vision for your product area and identify areas of opportunity, building a business case for new product investments.
- Lead cross-functional projects related to framing and delivering for internal and external consumers.
- Represent your product both internally to the business and externally to our customers through the integrations and onboarding lifecycle.
In this role you will collaborate closely with Product leadership, Engineering managers, Coaching teams and consumer marketing teams.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in a product management role working on technical products.
- Proven ability to manage complex business problems and break them down into simple solutions that focus on customer needs.
- Experience working with clients and external partners on integrations.
- A track record of working collaboratively and effectively with engineering and non-technical partner teams to lead delivery of technical product solutions.
- Strong ability to work independently and handle ambiguity.
- Commitment to Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce through education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Masters in Business Administration or equivalent field
- Background and proven results releasing enterprise commercial software or service products.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $130,000 - $160,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth