Senior Product Manager, Shopper Experience at Ibotta
Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager within our Shopper Group to lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a high-growth consumer tech company improving the shopper experience within Ibotta’s mobile apps and website.
What you will be doing:
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers to measurably improve our shopper experience
- Partner with senior leadership to identify and prioritize initiatives with potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Own the product roadmap for all projects related to your initiatives
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals including:
- Customer Lifetime Value / Customer Acquisition Cost (LTV/CAC)
- Net Revenue
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Build partnerships and manage stakeholders across product development and other departments
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience at fast-growing tech companies
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a high growth environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Excellent quantitative skills, with ability to run A/B tests, manipulate data, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution in CS/Engineering or Economics/Physics/Math is a plus
- MBA and/or grad degree from a top program in a similarly relevant field is a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $275 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 25 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.