Senior Product Manager - Service Provider at Angi
Angi is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for reimagining the Service Provider journey within the HomeAdvisor network. As a Sr. Product Manager for Service Providers, you’ll work closely with engineering, operations, sales and partner success teams to define a roadmap that delivers on business critical product initiatives. Success in this role means breaking down complex problems into specific steps and driving internal alignment throughout our organization. You will utilize both qualitative and quantitative research to rapidly test, measure and iterate on new product and feature ideas to increase value and reduce risk. Successful candidates will operate at both the strategic and tactical levels, diving deep where needed to engage technical and non-technical teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of the Service Provider journey, their jobs, related needs and the competitive landscape
- Leverage qualitative and qualitative insights to develop a roadmap to help drive Service Provider success
- Lead initiatives aimed at reducing cost of acquisition, churn rate and increase profile completion
- Collaborate with product designers, data analysts and engineers to drive the product vision in light of the business model and target customers
- Lead all levels of product development process, from delivering the roadmap to creating product requirements and managing prioritization
Skills And Experience Needed For Success:
- A track record of solving hard problems and bringing new products to market
- Experience with B2B e-commerce products and sites, including focus on purchase paths and a proven track record of simultaneously running multiple a/b tests
- Strong ability to collaborate across functions and levels seamlessly juggling the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health and to make hard prioritization decisions
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely, including with leadership, and can tailor your message to your audience
- Experience in B2B enterprise SaaS
Denver, CO or New York, NY are preferred locations for this position.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $90,000-$170,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world