Senior Product Manager (Remote) at Freshworks
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
About the job
As Outbound Product Manager for Freshsales Suite, you will play a pivotal role as the technical/domain expert who owns the external roadmap for the product, related solutions and competitive differences. Partnering closely with product management and product marketing teams, you will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market activities that drive business performance, product adoption and customer satisfaction. In this role, you will be laser focused on putting our customers first. Intuitively anticipating their needs before they even arise, you will be able to go beyond standard market research to predict where the market is trending and where future opportunities lie.
- Be a trusted advisor for strategic customers; build and maintain strong customer relationships. Gather customer insights and feedback, and infuse the learning back into the organization and product area roadmap, ensuring effective product launches and differentiated features.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Product, and/or Engineering teams to support expansion of partner and/or customer business. Identify technology-driven strategies for customers and/or partner success and operational efficiency
- Drive alignment across sales, product management, engineering and product marketing functions to deliver solutions for the customer. Provide our sales functions with the tools and insights required for success.
- Create product demos and presentations for existing and prospective customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in product management or related technical / product roles
- Experience bringing innovative, industry-leading, category-defining tech products to market.
- Experience translating commercial business models/needs into technical solutions
- Domain area experience including API management, big data, infrastructure, compute, or developer operations.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Outstanding narrative and storytelling abilities that propel usage, adoption and market momentum.