All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
About the Team:We are looking for an experienced product leader with a track record for building new products from initial concept to successful delivery to take on the role of Professional Services Product Manager. In this role, you will play a critical part in helping drive the future of product strategy as JumpCloud launches multiple professional service offerings to support the implementation of our tools and success of our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the product vision: Ensure that it aligns with the overall needs of the customer and the organization. Be an expert on the products and offerings. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Build impactful relationships. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Drive entire feature delivery lifecycle: research customer needs; work cross-functionally to develop, test and deliver an impactful professional services product on time and on budget.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently: Manage product release communications and product launch plans.
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience with a proven track record of building exceptional service offerings from concept to delivery.
- Organized. Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Influential & Understanding. Strong collaboration, influence, and negotiation skills to align the organization around prioritization and delivery of product roadmap
- Adaptable. Able to adjust on the fly to new demands with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Resourceful. Proactive problem-solver; able to stay one step ahead
- Impactful. A consistent track record of converting ideas to impact
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $150,000 to $175,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description