CircleCI is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Pricing team and help us shape the vision for our product offerings and drive growth and profitability for our entire company.
The mission of the Pricing team is to work closely with leads across different functions to define our pricing strategy and deliver a flexible and scalable pricing engine which can support our suite of product offerings. Our customers are looking for new products and features that can support their CI processes; the Pricing team is responsible for creating products that can support both our customers’ needs and growing the business.
As Senior Product Manager on the Pricing team, you will build out our product strategy, work with other product teams to launch new features and revenue streams, and continue to develop and optimize our pricing strategy. As the leader of this team, you’ll develop a deep understanding of what our customers need on the platform to be successful, and balance that value with the growth of the business.About Product Management at CircleCI
The Product Management team is responsible for the product strategy, roadmap, and execution. Because developers are our customers (and we’re a huge user of our own service), Product Management and Engineering work together closely to understand the needs of our users, and jointly define the product vision. We work in cross-functional teams, use data and user-research to drive our decision making, believe in delivering features quickly and continuously improving them, and love to talk to our users. We prioritize work that delivers the most impact, and is measurable and achievable.What you’ll do:
- Develop and articulate the product strategy for a key part of the CircleCI experience, and effectively present and influence key stakeholders on the merits of the strategy.
- Partner closely with revenue, finance, legal, engineering, design to build and maintain a roadmap to delight our users while growing and supporting the business
- Responsible for defining what the team works on and why by assessing opportunities and doing discovery
- Integrate user research, market analysis and community feedback into product requirements to ensure the product satisfies user needs as well as wants
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation
- Define methods and metrics for measuring success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives, and constantly track performance
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure a cohesive overall user experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience in SaaS
- 2+ years of experience building pricing platforms
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize amongst competing opportunities, balancing customer needs with business priorities and the ability to articulate the rationale behind those decisions
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Exceptional cross-team collaboration skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of how software is built, tested and released to customers
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company a plus
- Startup experience a plus
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures (formerly DFJ), Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, Harrison Metal Capital, Owl Rock Capital Partners, and NextEquity Partners.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.