Senior Product Manager - Prepaid at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Strategy and New Initiatives team is responsible for working with product leaders to define the propositions for each of our segments and drive through new initiatives to generate organic growth for FIS. It’s our job to be at the forefront of innovation in Financial Services, ensuring FIS is creating the future of Finance.
What you will be doing:
The Senior Product Manager oversees new products through their entire lifecycle at FIS, from concept to creation, go to market and optimization. You will specifically focus on developing and managing a wide range of prepaid programs for our Merchant Solutions business. Prepaid programs will cover a wide range of B2B and B2C use cases ranging from travel, marketplace, direct selling, insurance, gaming, gig economy, amongst others. This is a high- visibility role as you will be driving key strategic initiatives for our Merchant Solutions business.
You will be an expert on our prepaid products allowing you to act as our resident central Product resource. Whether it comes down to designing, development, quality control or positioning of the product, you will be a touchpoint for stakeholders to understand the market opportunity, roadmaps, budgets and more. Always searching to continuously improve FIS's catalogue of products and services, you will help to create and maintain stable, reliable products for our clients and partners.
- Identifies and clearly articulates the market opportunity.
- Represents the voice of the end customer whether they be a partner, merchant or end consumer.
- Defines and maintains a product roadmap aligned with market needs.
- Documents and maintains data driven product requirements.
- Designs, develops and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Serves as the central Product resource throughout the product lifecyle working with cross functional teams including finance, legal, compliance, marketing, development, QA, security and commercialization.
- Liaise with a wide variety of external stakeholders, including sponsor or issuing banks, networks, third party suppliers.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Produce high quality and regular reporting to relevant stakeholders on all key initiatives
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of related Product Management experience, preferably in a Payments/Fintech/Financial Services company.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years senior product management experience in developing and managing prepaid programs across several use cases. Experience in B2B travel virtual card programs will be a significant advantage.
- Strong understanding of prepaid program management and regulations (Europe and US) is essential.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Must be intellectually curious and a strong problem solver.
- Comfortable working with people across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for conceptualizing, creating and launching innovative products.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.