Senior Product Manager - Partnerships
Do you want to build the model for lasting partnerships that enable best in class customer experiences for small business owners? Can you evangelize that vision across Technology, Credit and Product teams to create a scalable platform? Keep Reading…
At OnDeck, we improve the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration, but aren’t afraid of healthy competition; where we’re serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously; and where we are small enough to be nimble but strong enough to make a big impact.
As a Senior Product Manager for Partnerships, you will be responsible for:
- Formulating product strategies with different partner institutions centered around OnDeck’s lending solutions and credit IP
- Helping build out a team of Product Managers, Technologists, Designers, and Data Scientists to launch and scale these partnerships
- Collaborating with technology, credit, business development, sales and operations to design a scalable and flexible platform that enables partners to deliver financing to their customers
- Building out that platform and launching ground breaking partnerships that couple partners' proprietary data and strong customer relationships with OnDeck's technology and credit IP to deliver financing to small businesses
- Growing and evolving existing partnerships to become significant revenue drivers for OnDeck
- Managing and mentoring at least one Product Manager, with the potential to build out a larger team as the Partnership business grows
- Being an advocate internally for OnDeck’s partnership business
Qualifications for success:
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience, with a focus on scalable platform solutions, B2B software, or SaaS solutions
- You have experience articulating a vision, evangelizing a strategy, building out a solution and continually iterating through full Product lifecycles
- You have exceptional communication skills across stakeholders, technologists, data scientists, senior management, and third party partners
- You focus on teaching, coaching and mentoring as a people manager and across the Product Team and leading as a role model by embodying the OnDeck values of Passion, Impact, Openness, and Ingenuity
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are capable of building relationships to gain buy in and achieve business results
- You have a passion for following and improving Agile development
- You have a history of customer and partner-centric focus throughout problem solving
We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s community service events, book club meetings, team get-togethers or weekly social hours in the office.
OnDeck is the leader in online small business lending. Since 2007, the company has powered Main Street’s growth through advanced lending technology and a constant dedication to customer service. To date, the company has deployed over $5 billion to more than 50,000 customers in 700 different industries across the United States, Canada and Australia.
In addition to our great benefits: https://www.ondeck.com/company/careers/
We also offer…
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Hackathons. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Discounted Gym Membership. Office Learning & Development Training.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
* WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
* Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
* Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
* Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
* Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**