Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
About FIS Innovation
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications.
The innovation & incubation team has finished incubating a product aimed to help merchants reduce e-commerce consumer drop-offs and is looking to hire an all-star team that can scale the business under the innovation organization.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging FIS assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager who is passionate about designing and building merchant and consumer product experiences to help drive the rapid growth of this disruptive startup. Reporting directly to the Head of Product, you will drive the day to day coordination with the development and design teams.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Work with the UX UI Senior designer to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Help the Head of Product define product vision and roadmap with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Work closely with a cross functional team to define requirements and design features with the goal of securing product market fit and growth
- Act as the voice of the customer, with a deep understanding of user personas, pain points and customer journeys
- Design and implement analytical tools and user testing frameworks
- Effectively prioritize and define product features so that Engineering, and others, can collaboratively design and execute
- Continuously rebalance product / service features which maximize value and minimize effort to focus on the highest -returning initiatives
- Proactively mitigate business, operational and governance risks
- Communicate and present product roadmaps to various team members, stakeholders and shareholders
- Attract and retain world-class product and design teams
- Cultivate a high-performing, one-team culture, particularly across product, sales & marketing, engineering, and design
- Work collaboratively with others on the executive team to ensure corporate objectives are met
- Hold teams accountable to make and meet commitments
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (computer science, electrical engineering)
- +3 years of product management experience
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies and tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience launching at least one digital product
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding and service-oriented environment
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
Nice to have
- Prior working experience in start-up environment or corporate innovation team
- Fintech experience
- Entrepreneurial track record; we want builders!
What we offer you
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation at FIS
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado. $107,610 - 180,790. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
For Benefits information, click here:
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$107,610 - 180,790. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.