Senior Product Manager, Identity
Guild is hiring for a Senior Product Manager, Identity to work cross functionally to build services and experiences to enable our users to manage their permissions, roles, and identities across our product ecosystem.
Guild serves a dynamic marketplace made up of students, employer partners, academic partners and a variety of internal users, each requiring their own identity resolution & access management strategies. We need a Product Manager with a broad set of skills to discover, design and deliver scalable identity systems that not only meet today’s needs, but also sets us up for tomorrow’s problems
As the Sr. PM of Identity you will:
- Collaborate cross functionally internally to develop core identity systems and experiences that are the core foundation of our marketplace
- Work directly with our employer & academic partners to develop identity management integrations, in a true B2B fashion
- Run conversion rate optimization of our student identity flows, in a true B2C fashion
- Ensure our identity systems are secure, auditable and reliable
- Be the go-to product expert for internal teams, executives, sales, marketing and client success.
- Work directly with engineering, analytics, design and senior leadership to deliver effective product(s) to market
In addition to working on the product management team, you’ll collaborate with other Guild teammates such as Matt Burdumy (Senior Product Manager, Student Growth), Bijal Shah (Chief Product & Analytics Officer), Jonathan Crimins (Senior Director, Technical Program Management), and Eric Spery (VP Engineering).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- A strong product management background spanning across a variety of problems, especially experience building technical data systems, API’s, user flows and conversion rate optimization
- Experience building products from the ground up
- Intermediate level of SQL, or meaningful experience working with complex data systems
- Helped fast-growth businesses develop configurable and scalable solutions.
- A track record of working effectively with engineering, design and go to market teams.
- Commitment to Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce through education.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.