All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Growth Engineering team. You’ll be part of a Growth team executing a PLG strategy. At its core, a product-led growth model requires deep focus on solving the core problems of the people who will use the product and allowing them to do it all on their own. We make it dead easy for them to find the product that solves their problem, try it out, fall in love with it, adopt it, and expand their usage over time.
We have a unique market window, so you’ll be expected to bring your creativity, experience, and sense of urgency to drive key product growth initiatives forward. You’ll partner with marketers, engineers, designers, and product managers to plan, drive, and execute. You’ll have rich collaboration opportunities with folks all over the business...Marketing, Data Analytics, Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Engineering. You’ll have direct access to our seasoned executive leadership team and support from our board and investors. No egos, just a passionate team working together to solve customer problems and build an amazing business.
Key Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Realizing the vision of JumpCloud’s platform and self-service experience through disciplined growth practices.
- Using our funnel and analytics to increase Free account signups, PQLs, activations, drive retention, and increase expansion.
- Identifying and prioritizing growth opportunities through deep understanding of our users and leveraging qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Partnering with marketing and product teams to drive joint strategic planning and execution.
You’ll Be a Great Fit if You Have:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, with at least 2 years specializing in Growth.
- Experience in PLG, self-service, or freemium revenue models.
- Customer empathy and an obsession to deliver amazing in-product experiences.
- Team mindset and a willingness to collaborate across business units.
- An experimental mindset. Experience using a hypothesis-driven approach, designing and running growth experiments, making data-informed product decisions.
- Hunger for data and analytical skills to match.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, at all levels of the organization and with customers.
- Creative problem solving ability to identify obstacles and viable solutions.
- Outcome-obsession. Ability to map key results to company-wide objectives and articulate the outcome.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with IT-related technologies such as directory services, LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, MultiFactor Authentication, MDM or similarly complex technologies
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $130,000-$160,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description