Senior Product Manager, Frameworks at Zoom Video Communications (Greater Denver Area, CO)
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
About the Team
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to focus on defining and driving the Information Architecture and overall features for the Zoom Web portal, Zoom desktop and mobile client experience. As part of the Product Management Organization you will build the fundamental framework that dictates the overall Zoom platform experience, while working with our customers to improve the end-user experience.
About the Role
- You will define user experience and information architecture relating to
- New feature discovery and guidance
- Feedback solicitation
- You will work with customers, engineering and team members
- 5+ years of Product Management experience preferably in SaaS-based Enterprise-focused organization
- Experience with collaboration software or related products
- Bachelor's Degree required in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Strong verbal skills and stakeholder management experience
- A record of managing and delivering successful products and features
- Experience conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .