Senior Product Manager - Enterprise Tools and Solutions at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
We are seeking experienced, results-driven Senior Product Manager to drive innovative change at Angi Marketplaces, within our Enterprise Tools and Solutions team. This person will have the opportunity to redefine and build the tool box to lead our teams into the next generation of customer connections. A successful candidate has an owner’s mindset and is laser-focused on building extraordinary experiences for customers in both the digital realm and the real world.
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand our CRM users in Sales, Customer Care, and Accounting organizations as well as our Consumers and Service Professionals to understand their problems, where they find value, and where we have opportunities to improve
- Build amazing products with our internal stakeholders that drive significant value and operational efficiencies
- Think beyond the bounds of the traditional product to figure out how we can deliver value in the real world
- Define product and business goals and the strategy and roadmap to deliver them
- Launch new products and features with a detailed and thoughtful testing approach
- Ruthlessly prioritize the most important things
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
- Collaborate with design, engineering, operations, and analytics teams to make swift and smart decisions, move fast, and deliver for customers and pros
- Constantly work to discover new customer problems and new opportunities
Who you are:
- Deeply curious: you operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about funnel metrics and P+L's. You never say “that is not my job.”
Skills and Experiences needed for success:
- 5+ years of product experience, including thought leadership of an scrum team
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and process mapping capabilities
- A track record of solving hard problems and bringing new products to market
- Deep experience A/B testing at scale
- Strong ability to collaborate across functions and levels seamlessly juggling the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health and to make hard prioritization decisions
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely, including with leadership, and can tailor your message to your audience
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems and managing vendor relationships
- Payments knowledge and experience is a plus
- Graduate degree strongly preferred
Denver, CO is the preferred location for this position, but we welcome applications for talented product managers located anywhere in the US.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $90,000 - $170,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world