Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a Senior Product Manager of Alteryx Engine to define processes and product enhancements that will oversee the transformation of the Alteryx data and analytic processing Engine across the Alteryx platform. The Product Manager of Alteryx Engine will sit in the Product Management organization and own the end-to-end vision, strategy, and execution of transforming the Alteryx Engine from Local to cloud-based processing. You will work cross-functionally as a product team member to guide enabling Engine-as-a-Service in support of Enterprise Class solutions. You will also work closely with our Cloud Platform and Desktop teams in driving roadmap priorities and vision.
- Own the strategic vision of enabling Engine to provide enterprise-class processing power and scale both locally and in the cloud
- Ensure browser-based applications can process workflows via Engine-as-a-Service
- Continue driving the migration of existing Engine capabilities to take advantage of modern architectures
- Own the successful delivery of new releases for the Alteryx Engine, beta through launch
- Research, define and own successful delivery of new Alteryx Engine(s)
- Work with the product and engineering teams determining the technical feasibility and timelines, execution strategy, requirements, and features and determine short and long-term goals
- Demonstrate expertise of defining and building both Local and Cloud applications/solutions
- Capture customer feedback and establish the potential value to adding new features and work with engineering to set timelines for deliverables
- Collaborate with sales and partners to outline requirements and convert these needs into features for product development
- Establish tracking metrics for product usage and adoption and distribute relevant information to the internal team as well as external stakeholders
- Gather competitive intelligence, perform market audits, and define and align strategy and roadmap
- Evangelize the value of our scalable multi-engine solution both internally to sales and marketing and external at customer events
- 5+ years of data and analytic processing in the enterprise software industry
- Demonstrated experience with Cloud Analytics Engines
- Must have experience working in BI tools and data processing
- Experience with scaling enterprise applications with a focus on performance
- Experience in SaaS and PaaS environments
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful; self-starter who acts with initiative and is pro-active
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective documentation skills with the ability to articulate technical information
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret, and influence cross-functional teams
- Experience with Alteryx Designer / Server a plus
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, Colorado is $101,700 - $172,900. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.