Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox is seeking a highly seasoned Product Manager to drive product strategy and execution in the device management space.
Successful candidates will collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing/Sales, and customers to identify, build, and deliver the right themes and features for Automox's device and system management solution. You will own features from concept to delivery, seeking customer input as much as possible. Independence and a willingness to find the best solution for the problem or opportunity are core to this role.
Strong experience with the product development process, Saas fundamentals, UI/UX, and the software development lifecycle is required. A technical background and experience in SaaS as well as endpoint management, ITOps and/or cybersecurity strongly preferred. Early stage startup experience, or the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a lot of ambiguity also strongly preferred. Successful candidates are team-oriented, work collaboratively inside and outside of the building, and bring a passionate and driven attitude to structured product development.
THE FUN STUFF
- Help Automox drive positive product experiences that deliver value quickly and delight customers
- Own complex and innovative features from concept to release, setting specific requirements and direction
- Apply Saas product principles to Automox’s core product, working to streamline conversions, user behaviors, and ease of use
- Team up with the rest of product management to turn the roadmap into a sprint plan, while surfacing areas to improve the product, process, and experience
- Seek and integrate feedback from internal teams, including marketing, sales, and engineering
- Work independently to prioritize features and improvements against the Automox roadmap and vision
- Conduct empathy and feedback interviews with customers, prospects, and the wider community to glean insights and new feature ideas
- Own the feedback loop for your features, driving problem and solution validation and fast iteration into requirements
- Own device management product domain opportunity backlog and contribute actively to the global Automox product roadmap
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 5+ years of software product management experience. Some Saas experience required.
- Must thrive operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with a lot of ambiguity
- Experience using Agile or Lean methodologies in an enterprise setting
- A collaborative and team-oriented attitude that allows you to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic and analytical thinking, with the ability to consider multiple approaches to solve problems and apply a system to select the best one for Automox
- Design thinking background or familiarity with Saas application design strongly preferred
- Experience with product/user data and analytics tools. Experience with Google Analytics, or similar tools such as Segment, Heap, Pendo to inform product decisions
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including internal and external executive communication and the ability to create first-class presentations
- Ability to clearly communicate an underlying problem statement, made evident through discovered use cases and/or data
- Industry experience: Endpoint management, IT Operations or Security is highly preferred
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time regular employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-$130,000 - $160,000/year
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.