Senior Product Manager - Denver
Senior Product Manager Opportunity
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth is striving to create an integrated, convenient, high-touch triage and care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures we provide definitive, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care and are supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and improve outcomes. The veteran leadership team at Dispatch Health brings together the best startup, clinical and engineering skill sets to execute on a unique business model, positioning us to address and disrupt the changing healthcare landscape.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
DispatchHealth is seeking an eager and driven Senior Product Manager to join our team in Denver. We are looking for a Product Manager to play a key role in creating and managing DispatchHealth’s strategy and execution in developing a suite of products for our partners. This role will focus on creating our business-facing products to help our partners to efficiently do business with us and ultimately provide world class experience to our patients and partners.
What you’ll do:
- Act as product domain expert at all levels of customer interactions and represent the voice of customers to internal teams.
- Create and execute product strategy and roadmaps that achieve business goals and align with business strategy
- Deeply understand the technical and business needs of existing and target customers
- Define use cases, business processes, functional architecture, and detailed product requirements documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality
- Provide guidance to Engineering and UX teams to deliver great products to our customers
- Partner with Operations, Clinical and Marketing to successfully roll out new products and enhancements, ensuring a great end-to-end customer experience across all departments and locations.
- Create, implement, coordinate, and train users on enhancements to the product
- Exhibit good judgment in balancing considerations for size of opportunity, scope of development and support costs, risks, and end-user experience.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management/Marketing, preferring to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment, with a proven record of building enterprise and Native applications
- Worked with a distributed engineering team
- Ability to take a big idea and validate a need in the market
- Ability to grow a product from a concept, to plan and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
- Ability to thrive in a dynamical, entrepreneurial environment with focus on hands-on execution
- Strong and collaborative work ethic, working effectively as part of a larger project team
- Ability to make sound business judgment and strong decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Meticulous organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with software development team
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated
- BA / BS in Computer Science, Analytics, or a related field preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
- Progressive delivery model
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.