We are seeking a business-savvy technology leader who wants to be part of a modern, progressive IT team to help Zoom’s larger commitment to providing happiness to both internal and external customers and partners.
As a Senior Product Manager - CPQ, you will lead the transformation of the Configure, Pricing and Quoting processes including foundational capabilities like product and pricing simplification. You will be responsible for partnering with business stakeholders and engineering teams to streamline, simplify and automate end to end CPQ business processes with best of breed technology solutions, integrating with other business systems to achieve full automation and adoption by Direct Salesreps and Indirect Partners.
This is a highly visible and critical role, reporting to the Head of Enterprise Systems, offering the chance to be a change agent for the CPQ and Order to Cash transformation.
If you are excited about the potential of leading Zoom’s continued evolution into an agile, nimble, customer-obsessed enterprise applications organization, then this role is for you!
- Create the vision and strategy for our enterprise systems supporting CPQ and foundational capabilities like product and pricing simplification.
- Participate in vendor selections and evaluations including technology and enterprise architecture and roadmaps with Vendors, System Integrators and Zoom stakeholders.
- Partner with business stakeholders and engineering teams in Marketing, Sales, Channels and Finance on Business and IT Strategy tied to CPQ processes for Sales and Channels.
- Partner with business and operational leaders to automate CPQ business processes for short term optimization opportunities.
- Translate CPQ business priorities into robust IT Systems and Architecture requirements with self service, user experience and adoption with simplification at the core.
- Manage initiatives by eliciting and documenting business and functional requirements, high level design and systems architecture and lead technical activities to ensure quality solutions.
- Manage a variety of best-of-breed SaaS applications to maximize the value from these vendors and move the architecture to the desired target state.
- Ensure business capabilities and integration services are delivered with highest quality, security and compliance standards.
- Engineering / CS / MIS Degree (Bachelor's ; graduate degree a plus) and 12+ years of relevant industry experience.
- 8+ years of SaaS business applications experience including robust hands-on experience in CPQ, Order to Cash and related best of breed solutions.
- Deep business and functional knowledge of Sales processes, CPQ and Order to Cash.
- Highly positive and collaborative individual that excels at developing working relationships, building consensus, and fostering trust and collaboration at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and results-driven. Thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience in presenting systems/IT concepts to senior business stakeholders, ability to communicate with passion, and ability to articulate with business context.
- Experience working collaboratively with a wide range of functional departments and technology skill levels.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram