Senior Product Manager, Connections at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Help shape and execute our vision to make video communications an amazing experience by elevating how users find and connect with one another on our platform. You will drive how users are created, organized, managed, searched, shared and more. You'll identify and remove all friction in how users locate and connect with businesses or other individuals. In this role, you will partner with cross functional leaders to execute the strategy and vision. Success means we're delivering the most delightful and empowering communications experience to our customers, ensuring we're delivering happiness to customers, partners, and teammates. You will have the opportunity to identify the business need, build a roadmap, and deliver on the backlog of priorities.
At Zoom we are a big enough company to have the ability to deliver market-shifting features on our platform. At the same time our team moves fast, continuously improves, and delivers results. You are joining a collaborative team of high-caliber experts and you can make a meaningful impact to the solution.
- Define and execute our product strategy in conjunction with other stakeholders
- Collaborate with others and drive delivery of features, processes and happiness
- Drive product development with engineering and design teams
- Understand competitive landscape and Zoom's strategic market position
- Leverage research and market analysis to integrate into product plans
- Work with customers and translate goals and needs into actionable deliverables
- Work with Research, Marketing and Legal to understand market dynamics and customer needs while ensuring security and compliance across global markets
- Partner with Marketing and Sales on go-to-market strategy and plans
- Help meet our growth targets to expand the reach of our service offerings
- Evangelize our product to customers from single proprietors to Fortune 100 executives
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of telecommunications, UCaaS and/or social network product experience
- Knowledge of user directories and identity providers
- Experienced through full product life cycles, managing and launching products
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Analytical and data-driven
- Able to structure vague concepts into concise actionable plans
- Strong UX/UI sense and craft intuitive end user experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and experiences
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .