Senior Product Manager for AI/ML at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
About the Team
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience building machine learning to deliver the next generation of collaboration products. This is a central role on a new product team to explore green field opportunities, building exciting new products and features to establish Zoom's presence as a leader in ML and AI.
About the Role
- Discover and work on Zoom's existing product line where machine learning can unlock massive value for end-users, managing the product life cycle, from discovery to prioritization to execution.
- Develop strategy for high-growth opportunities and build new products iteratively to either demonstrate market fit and accomplish those opportunities or fail fast and move on to new areas of interest.
- You will represent the voice of the customer for a variety of segments and persona to build products targeting specific use cases.
- Manage stakeholders and coordinate efforts throughout the business to balance level-of-effort, risk, and opportunity size to prioritize product portfolio.
- Determine scope with a viciousness for end-user value, using an experimental method to disconfirm or confirm hypotheses about product and feature value.
- You will drive and influence essential decisions to build a culture where machine learning is considered upfront in design, engineering, and marketing.
- 5 + years of experience building software-as-a-service, data science, or analytics products.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant years of work experience
- Business and technical know-how, articulate a business case at the executive level, harnessing data to improve decisions.
- Background in Machine Learning, Speech recognition, Natural Language Processing, or Artificial Intelligence and high comfort level for data and analytics.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with engineers and designers, including story mapping, grooming, and feature prioritization.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally to deliver solutions from ideation through go-to-market.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .