Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As part of our Product Team, you will work closely and cross-functionally with leaders across the company to bring our AI products to market. You will also work with some of the biggest and well-known brands in the world to deliver the AI solutions they need. One of our product’s superpowers is the scale at which it operates - allowing customers to interact with millions of users at high performance. In this role, you will own our current suite of AI products that help marketers optimize engagement and better target their messaging. You will also partner with our data scientists and Engineering team to bring innovative, never seen before, and best in class AI products to market. You are technical, analytical, understand data science, and have launched AI products in the past. You are passionate about helping companies, both Iterable and our customers, grow. In this role, you’ll report to the Group Product Manager.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to::
- Contribute to the vision and design of AI products and features that set our customer up for success
- Serve as the internal “voice of the customer.”
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and other PMs to ship products
- Understand customer personas and use cases in order to define product requirements and roll out new features and enhancements
- Provide ongoing documentation of customer requests and product functionality
- Research industry trends to identify new product features and opportunities
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS product
- Thrive on solving complex technical problems and partnering with engineering and data scientists to translate customer needs into product architecture
- Prior experience delivering AI products & APIs
- Experienced in working with agile Engineering teams and tools like Jira
- Strategic thinker who combines business acumen and technical know-how to drive decisions
- Collaborative team player
- Familiarity with user growth and engagement strategies
- Hands-on experience using data analysis tools (e.g., SQL, Looker) to deliver insights
- A passion for MarTech
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 1/14/21