Senior Product Designer at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer who is passionate about developing design strategies inspired by insights and turning them into exceptionally designed experiences for our properties as well as our partners’.
Product Design at Ibotta works cross-functionally to help millions of shoppers save time and money. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll collaborate with product managers, UX researchers, UX writers, and engineers to define the design strategy and visualize new concepts. You will lead every aspect of the design process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Lead the design of new features and products from conception through launch
- Help shape the design strategy for our products and provide thought leadership for our partners
- Design experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant for both mobile & web
- Partner with UX Content and Creative Design to create holistic experiences
- Effectively communicate ideas and rationale with a broad set of internal and external stakeholders, as well as senior leadership
- Provide and solicit constructive feedback that drives quality and effectiveness
- Share knowledge in reviews and demos to communicate the value of good design
- Help shape and evangelize a collaborative, human-centered design process
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in a UX design role for a consumer-facing product or service
- Direct experience designing, building, and shipping quality mobile apps and web
- Exceptional design skills with a portfolio showcasing your work. You will be asked to provide the portfolio during the interview process.
- Ability to adapt designs to a variety of platforms and form factors
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate well-researched design decisions
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity. Candidates must live in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
- Base compensation range: $110,000-$135,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- If living in the United States, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.