Senior PHP Engineer
FareHarbor is looking for a full time, on-site senior PHP engineer to join our FareHarbor Sites team in Denver, CO. We’re a quickly growing company with a robust product that tens of thousands of people use to run their businesses every day. FareHarbor Sites is a fully fledged product that supports more than 700 client websites.
- Work on the infrastructure, architecture, and services that support FareHarbor Sites.
- Design, implement, test, and support features to provide new functionality to our clients.
- Work with WordPress (on which FareHarbor Sites is built) and, more often, with and on our WordPress abstraction layer,
- which is built using modern PHP best practices.
- Develop and maintain automated tests.
- Work with other FH Sites team members to develop features and resolve issues.
- Lead code reviews and the adoption of best practices.
- Write technical documentation for developers.
- Have 2+ years experience working with a production codebase and mission-critical systems written in PHP.
- Be an expert in PHP.
- Be proficient in the WordPress stack.
- Have experience gathering requirements, working with technical specifications, testing, and debugging.
- Be eager to learn whatever necessary to tackle problems head-on.
- Be passionate about getting things right.
- Be comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Be open to agile development methodologies.
- 23 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events
- 401k + Employer Match