Senior Manager, Product Marketing at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As part of our Marketing team, the Senior Manager, Product Marketing will oversee the people and processes responsible for creating and optimizing Evolve property listings across all distribution channels (Airbnb, Vrbo, Booking.com, Evolve.com, etc.). This role is vital to ensuring that the first impressions guests have of our properties result in bookings while also maintaining the long-term success of all listings, and surrounding practices, in an ever-changing marketplace.
You’ll put your leadership skills to work inspiring and scaling Content and Photo Editing teams to keep pace with company growth, keeping Evolve listings highly ranked through channel and SEO best practices, and partnering with internal teams to support our hospitality vision. You’ll stay on top of industry trends, stay flexible in your approach, and make sure that the experience every guest has with an Evolve home starts strong.
What you’ll do
- Identify and prioritize opportunities across the Content and Photo Editing teams, including those in technology, analytics, cross-functional initiatives, launches, and company OKRs
- Collaborate with Property Acquisition and Marketing teams to forecast and track volume and improve efficiency of new listing creation, photo editing, and listing optimization efforts, using Sisense and Salesforce to quantify daily priorities and outline needs
- Collaborate with Technology, Distribution, Customer Experience, and other internal teams focused on understanding user behavior and best practices for listing creation and ongoing performance across channels
- Partner with Product Marketing Managers on coaching, team enablement, and career development opportunities across the department
- Partner with Marketing Managers on identifying synergies between teams, creating new creative and editorial opportunities, and sharing knowledge
- Assist with team training and communication for new team members, ongoing department education, and rollouts
- Manage team performance and headcount planning, hiring, team budget, and expenses, including variable compensation calculations
- Operate with all 10 Evolve Values as your guide and inspire team members to do the same
What makes you a great fit
- Experience leading high-performance content and/or photo teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with data modeling and reporting (Salesforce or similar CRM)
- Experience with Excel or similar program
- Growth-minded with the ability to facilitate and adapt to constant change
- Aptitude for coaching early-career development
- Natural affinity for organization and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of photography best practices
- 3+ years marketing experience
- 5+ years management experience preferred
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $75,000 to $95,000. This role will also be eligible to receive an annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status