Senior Implementation Conversion Product Consultant for FIS ACBS at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team:
FIS™ ACBS is a premier commercial lending and loan servicing solution that enables timely decision-making, reduces operating costs, improves data quality and delivers advanced analytics.
What you will be doing:
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilitates weekly status meetings working through issue management and resolution. Maintains status reports, issue and action logs, project plans and documentation.
• Performs all set-up parameters to enable production environment.
• Processes change requests, i.e., enable firewalls, sub applications, etc.
• Sets up security and product parameters, third party integration requirements, etc.
• Manages technical activities.
• Facilitates technical questionnaire, manages challenges and issues.
• Facilitates technical call, managing all LAN, hardware peripherals supporting product.
• Facilitates master plan for all PC/workstation validation.
• Builds, authors and configures all application requirements including form integration.
• Tests all authoring modification, including third-party integration.
• Ensures all database distribution is facilitated and validated with every activity during the implementation-conversion process.
• Facilitates and manages project milestones.
• Product definition, gathers business requirements and translates to configuration development and scope.
• Application acceptance, validate, modify and test configuration work and business workflow requirements.
• Trains the trainers – facilitates product specific training and ensures trainers incorporate processes and procedures as designated.
• Develops and facilitates execution of configured software with production data to include transaction processing and balancing.
• Provides implementation-conversion support – develops and manages master conversion plan for implementation from a readiness to full production environment.
• Documents client turnover support for all database configuration to both the client and internal support.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Requires good working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
• Ability to understand and apply concepts
• Ability to handle project commensurate with job expectations
• Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
• Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Prior experience in a Finance or Operations role in a Commercial Bank, ideally aligned to Loan Servicing as part of a Project team, preferably as a Business Analyst
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Project. Visio experience ideal
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.