Guild is hiring for a Senior Director of Product Management to drive Guild's product efforts focusing on growing our marketplace.
Guild’s product teams leverage technology to help connect and scale our education marketplace, enabling thousands of students to go to school affordably. Guild is on a journey to streamline how we onboard, operate and support hundreds of partners.
In this role, you’ll craft a shared vision for how Guild’s marketplace needs to evolve to scale our business 100x in the coming years, and you’ll partner with our engineering teams to make that vision a reality. To do that, you’ll need to develop a deep understanding of our products, operations, data and the business use cases they enable. You’ll use this knowledge to lead teams that design products and internal tools leveraged across the company. In particular, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable discussing data models with engineers one minute, business use cases with the partnerships team the next, and on a phone call with Senior Fortune 1000 contacts in the next.
As the leader of B2B Products you will:
- Partner with our SVP of Product and senior leadership team to think big-picture and long-term about how our network will need to evolve in the coming years.
- Work with research, sales and go-to-market leaders, delivery teams and account managers to understand the market needs.
- Develop a product roadmap to meet the needs of product, engineering, and operations teams -- both internal and external -- that leverage Guild information to connect the marketplace.
- Oversee Guild's product for partner onboarding, administration and lifecycle management
- Hire, lead and grow a team of Product Managers with diverse backgrounds
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 12+ years of deep experience in product management or a similar function , with 5+ years of experience managing product managers across a multi-product portfolio, developing and implementing B2B and/or marketplace supply products.
- Helped fast-growth businesses transition from v1 to v2 of a product suite
- Demonstrated capability of developing and evangelizing a shared vision across the organization, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excitement about engaging with enterprise leaders outside of the company, partnering closely with internal Guild sales and account leadership
- Proven ability to manage complex business problems across internal and external stakeholders.
- A track record of working closely and effectively with engineering and partner teams.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $190,000 - $235,000 and bonus compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth