Senior Business Systems Product Manager at Zoom Video Communications
- Collaborate with Channel Sales, IT, Operations, Pricing and Finance to elicit business requirements and work with multiple technology teams (Salesforce, Zuora, Data Science and Engineering, in-house systems) to define functional requirements, process flow diagrams and actionable tasks to deliver a scalable solution for Channel Partners and Carriers
- Automate Channel Pricing catalog for different partner segments
- Develop ordering provisioning and billing APIs for 3rd party platform support
- Develop quote to cash requirements for self service Partner Portal
- Develop requirements for customer Portal based on Zoom's privacy and compliance policies and partner 's legal agreements
- Automate manual processes used for partner ordering by collaborating with business stakeholders, solution architects, developers and testers to drive end-to-end solutions
- Experience in Business Systems, Quote to Cash, Pricing, Billing and Invoicing in SaaS environment
- Strong understanding of two-tier channel and various partner segments
- Expertise in 3rd party integration and SaaS marketplaces
- 6 + years of experience working in a complex and agile environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes.
- Self Starter, strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Experience with supporting technologies such as JIRA, Confluence, Figma, Product Board,Asana, Lucid Charts
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram