Senior Business Systems Product Manager at Zoom Video Communications
About the Team
As part of the Product team you will work with Channel Sales, IT, Operations, Pricing and Finance to elicit requirements and work with multiple technology teams (Salesforce, Zuora, Data Science and Engineering, in-house systems) to establish requirements, process flow diagrams and applicable tasks to achieve a scalable solution for Channel Partners and Carriers.About the Role
- Automate Channel Pricing catalog for different partner segments
- Develop ordering provisioning and billing APIs for 3rd party platform support
- Develop quote to cash requirements for self service Partner Portal
- Develop requirements for Customer Portal based on Zoom's privacy and compliance policies and partner 's legal agreements
- Automate manual processes used for partner ordering by working with team members, solution architects, developers and testers to develop end-to-end solutions
- You have experience in business systems, Quote to Cash, pricing, billing and invoicing in SaaS environment
- Experience with two-tier channel and multiple partner segments
- Expertise in 3rd party integration and SaaS marketplaces
- 6 + years of experience working in an agile environment with multiple partners
- You have expertise in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes.
- Experience supporting technologies such as JIRA, Confluence, Figma, Product Board,Asana, Lucid Charts
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Given Zoom’s status as a federal contractor, we are subject to President Biden’s Executive Order requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As such, Zoom requires all US employees, including remote employees, to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram