Senior Agile Coach at LogRhythm
Senior Agile Coach
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
Are you looking for an opportunity to help people continuously improve? You could do just that as a Senior Agile Coach at LogRhythm! In this role, you’ll influence individuals and teams to ensure the continuous improvement of our engineering teams and processes.
On a daily basis, you’ll coach engineering teams and individuals to enable effective processes, healthy relationships and interactions, and sustainable development. You will also provide Agile leadership and guidance to teams and leaders at all levels of the organization, and assist with rolling out Agile concepts across the organization. You’ll work closely to coach our team of Release Train Engineers, helping facilitate alignment, transparency, and consistent principles across the business.
You will be part of a talented Agile Practice executing LogRhythm’s platform and product strategy focused on enterprise log management/analytics and NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) market leadership. The successful candidate must have extensive experience coaching complex agile transformations.
LogRhythm is a company that highly values our track record of leading innovation, dedication to customer success, and a focus on our people and culture. The successful candidate will be a passionate advocate for these values and contribute to our culture of customer driven success.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide agile leadership and guidance to teams and leaders throughout the organization
- Coach our engineering teams to ensure continuous improvement
- Coach our team of Release Train Engineers to help facilitate transparency, consistency and alignment across the business.
- Support the continued evolution of our agile practices across the enterprise.
- Be an effective spokesperson and champion for the LogRhythm platform and the engineering team both inside and outside of LogRhythm.
- Work closely and engage with teams to establish an environment that is motivating and entrepreneurial in nature.
- Excellent written and oral communication, especially enabling visibility and transparency
- Practical team experience with Scrum, Kanban, and/or XP practices
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Demonstrated experience introducing Agile and Scaled Agile to organizations
- Large and small group facilitation experience
- Continuous improvement mindset and understanding of the core tenants of Agile
- Pragmatic approach to enacting change in individuals and groups
- Previous experience as an Agile Coach
- Experience with cross-functional teams, both within engineering and across departments (e.g., customer support, sales, marketing, implementations, etc.)
- The ability to “show up curious” and approach both problems and successes with open-minded curiosity
- Demonstrated understanding of “Servant Leadership”
- Project leadership & organization skills, including a little spreadsheet voodoo
- Interest in looking at data (qualitative or quantitative) and discovering the story behind the data
- The ability to engage with a group or individual and facilitate learning without directing them to a specific solution
- A background in Computer Science or related technical experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.