SaaS Product Manager at Convercent by OneTrust
We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to lead, develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for our newest offering within the Ethics portfolio – Third Party Due Diligence. The Ethics product portfolio helps streamline ethics and compliance across organizations, providing the tools and insights needed to create meaningful change. Product Managers are key members in translating market needs into new product opportunities while supporting existing product features to improve customer experiences. While this is primarily a strategic role, including aspects of external vendor management, this Product Manager will also be expected to jump in and work directly with our our highly skilled internal application development teams as necessary.
- Design and execute product roadmap based on customer interaction, requests, competitive research and feature value vs. time to complete
- Drive product initiatives and lead geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Develop on-going messaging and communications strategy for customers and partners that differentiates the Convercent by OneTrust portfolio
- Set and clearly communicate development objectives, needs, and status of projects to internal stakeholders and customers
- Act as a Domain Expert for the product to conduct live customer training sessions and provide internal knowledge transfer and support
- Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritizing competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines
- A self-starter – someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks
- Someone who understands their strengths and is willing to share knowledge with others while remaining humble enough to recognize where they can still grow and learn
- An outstanding listener
- Someone who can quickly iterate based on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Someone who can thrive working with a team but knows when and how to be decisive
- Constantly willing to help, no matter the task
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 5 -10 years of relevant experience in an enterprise software development environment
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must feel comfortable presenting to customers, internal stakeholders and executive audiences
- Previous experience in Third Party Risk Management, Due Diligence or risk management methodologies or frameworks
- Strong knowledge or experience in ethics, law or compliance
- Experience studying, living or working outside the US
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $124,000 - $145,000 base salary + annual bonus
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.