SaaS Product Analyst
This position will play a key role in the growth and expansion of PlayerLync services to customers in the restaurant, retail and hospitality sectors by partnering with PlayerLync internal teams, PlayerLync customers, external market resources and other sources to define, prioritize and guide new product and feature innovation. The SaaS Product analyst will report directly to the head of Product Management, and will work closely with all functions of the business to identify opportunities to improve and expand PlayerLync's core product offerings, and to guide concepts from initial ideation through development and market readiness. This will include the following:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Customer Success, Design, Development and QA to understand, capture and define customer and market needs. Support product roadmap initiatives from user need state identification, project kickoff, MVP and KPI definition, design, development, and launch.
- Partner with Product Manager and UX/UI team on the product vision and roadmap for enterprise tools through user research, analytics, and competitive insights. Identify and model the business/revenue impact of proposed initiatives. Understand and develop business cases, and support the prioritization and planning of product initiatives.
- Support the creation and delivery of product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessment, feature prioritization and business justification for product innovation initiatives. Act as point of interface to development and QA teams throughout the product delivery process.
- 2+ years of product/business analysis experience in a technology environment. SaaS experience preferred.
- Experience with Agile development teams, Agile product owner experience preferred.
- Experience with mobile technologies, including native mobile applications a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of successful, direct customer interaction.
- Experience interacting with UX/UI teams, familiarity with UX/design concepts.
- Background in software customer support/troubleshooting a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with ability to explain technical concepts in simple and understandable terms to a layperson
- Responsible, independent, self motivated
- Working knowledge of Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira) a plus
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Results driven with focus on strategic goal achievement.
- Technical competence in mobile technologies a plus.
- Must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly in a fast paced environment
Work Environment and Travel
Candidate must have the ability to meet with customers outside of the office environment. Up to 25% travel; must have a car and valid driving license.