Quality Assurance Analyst - Tech Startup
TurboTenant is a fast-paced tech start-up providing amazing, free, software to 10,000’s of landlords across the US. We are looking for passionate people to help us get the word out about our innovative services, while providing amazing customer experiences for our landlord and tenant users.
You’ll be helping to grow TurboTenant into the leading, free, landlord software and revolutionizing the current, antiquated, rental process. If that's not enough, you’ll also get to work with a great team, in a fun, hip, office in the heart of Old Town Fort Collins - among the best places to live in the US.
TurboTenant is seeking a talented quality assurance analyst with experience planning and conducting functional and acceptance testing of software products. This position requires someone who has experience as a part of a cross-functional team responsible for using testing frameworks and methodologies to ensure that we provide the best possible experience to our customers through quality-driven products. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with customer feedback in order to prioritize work accordingly in an Agile development process. We're committed to solving real customer problems and use this feedback loop to ensure we're delighting them with our solutions. We need you to bring your experience and expertise to TurboTenant and help us monitor and validate products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. This is much more than just a quality assurance position; we’re looking for someone with a thirst to do something different every day and understands the needs of a fast growing tech startup!
• Advocate for ways the team can improve processes and testing approaches.
• Collaborate closely with product teams and stakeholders to correctly identify and resolve issues.
• Educate and promote the tools available for the team to be successful in delivering high-quality products.
• Gather and analyze data to drive customer-first, quality-minded testing practices and improvements.
• Organize and implement functional and nonfunctional testing within an iterative development methodology.
• Create, review, and maintain robust automated regression and data-driven tests.
• Automate testing using Puppeteer.
Qualities the ideal candidate will have:
• Strong critical thinking skills, analytical approach, and problem-solving aptitude
• Proven track record of experience as a quality assurance analyst or similar role.
• Ability to maintain and configure testing environments.
• Strong understanding of effective SDLC and QA methodologies.
• Desire to improve testing process through constant evaluation and analysis.
• A desire to jump head-first into startup life.
Experience and skills needed:
2+ years in the software industry, working in an agile or lean environment on a fast moving team.
Knowledge of how to test interfaces and integrated systems
Proven track record of using data to drive quality within products
Ability to create and execute automated and manual testing strategies; experience in automated testing on browser-based applications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Medical / Dental / Vision
Paid birthday off
Amazing work environment in the heart of Old Town Fort Collins
Bike friendly office
Team lunches and social hours
Snacks and fruit
Gourmet coffee and organic tea