Project Manager (UnCheck Team) at BillGO
Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed technology that offers our customers secure, real-time payments. We are obsessed with what we do and know our offering is unique in the marketplace. We have signed contracts with several industry power-players and are experiencing exponential growth. Now we are expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
A high energy, engaging, and influential professional that values being part of a team working together to bring a project to completion. Collaboration comes naturally to you and you like to develop project plans to achieve organizational goals. Work is most rewarding when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
This role is located in Fort Collins, CO but open to remote work initially.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for managing and ensuring projects are delivered on time to join our team. The Product Delivery Manager is a unique position that would have a background working with key stakeholders from many divisions and areas of the business both internal and external. Key factors for this position are not only organization, but also problem solving, leadership, communication, motivation, adaptability, and prioritization. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in determining and defining project scope, key deliverables, phases, objectives, and technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and continually update revenue initiatives with the Account Management team, to support network growth
- Support business initiatives by coordinating with key stakeholders both internal and external for flawless execution of projects
- Manage multiple projects of varying sizes and timelines at once
- Aligning with internal teams and companywide goals
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Hold people accountable
- 5+ experience in project management or related field with experience detailing, managing, and delivering successful projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and multitasking
- Experience working with a range of clients especially large Institutions and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience
Recommended but not required:
- Project Management Professional (PMP Certification)
- PRINCE II Certification