The role is responsible for supervision of one or more of the Production areas, which may include formulation, filling, and inspection/labeling.
1. Supervise employees who are responsible for formulation; aseptic filling; inspection and labeling; or facility sanitization. Position may supervise other areas of operations.
2. Provide strong people leadership with a focus on creating/maintaining a positive work environment through effective communication, performance management, accountability, etc. This includes time and attendance review and maintenance for all department employees.
3. Ensure all SOPs are current, and training on SOPs and processes remains current.
4. Analyze Production efficiencies downtime and waste. Lead teams to improve the results. Participate in finding a ‘better way”.
5. Write investigations and CAPA actions for non-conformances in the department. Work with QA to quickly resolve any variance or document errors so that product may be released on time. Lead Problem Solving activities.
6. Manage staffing levels and budget spending.
· Supervision of employees is required
EXPERIENCE AND NECESSARY SKILLS:
· 1-3 years of experience in supervising a cGMP FDA regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing environment; 2 or more years aseptic processing preferred
· Knowledge of cGMP guidelines/standards.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change.
· Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including strong presentation skills.
· Strong results orientation.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential, proficient in the use of spreadsheets and word processing programs