Product Training Program Owner at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver with an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how world class organizations work and learn. We’re seeking an experienced Product Training Program Owner to join our fast-paced marketing team to help drive adoption of our world class products by developing a complete product training curriculum for customer, partners, and internal stakeholders. This person will report to the Director of Product Marketing and will be responsible for a range of cross-functional, partner, and customer-facing roles and responsibilities. This position requires a confident, self-directed worker who can learn quickly, work productively, and collaborate well within Mersive and externally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain expert level knowledge of the full Mersive product suite.
- Redevelop existing basic product training program into comprehensive product training curriculum covering three stakeholder tiers: internal, partners, and customers.
- Own the production of product training content required to support new product training curriculum as well as other core product marketing materials as needed to support other go-to-market activities.
- Deliver live regional training for Mersive field reps and partners. Travel will be required up to 25% of the time.
- Deliver live internal trainings regularly for new hires (onboarding) and for all stakeholders with every new product release.
- Develop training content for both sales/marketing and technical stakeholders.
- Submit training programs/materials for professional accreditations (CTS, others).
- Own translation of product training curriculum/content for international markets.
- Own KPI development and reporting for product training curriculum/activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, or another related field of study.
- Minimum 5+ years product training experience.
- Portfolio of training content including video recordings of live training sessions delivered.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn complex technical concepts quickly and translate them into easy-to-understand training materials.
- High integrity and intellectual honesty.
- Fast-learner who can learn the product suite quickly and become self-directed in a short time.
- High self-awareness and respect for others.
- Collaborative and team-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong work ethic / excellent time-management skills.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Must pass a thorough security background check.
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Generous PTO plan.
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment.