Product Support Specialist
EverCheck is looking to add a new member to our team! We’re looking for a tech-savvy Product Support Specialist to join our EverCheck team working 9AM-6PM Monday-Friday in Boulder, CO. We are a fast growing company with an energetic, forward-thinking team.
- Multi-year award winner for “Best Company to Work For” by both Florida Trend and Outside Magazine.
- Laid back office environment – Located at Galvanize, a co-working space and the greenest building in Boulder.
- Casual dress code – Flip flops are the new oxfords.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits – “An apple a day…” doesn’t always work.
- Wellness benefits – We’ll help you pay your gym fees and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Retirement plan with company matching – Live in the moment…but plan for the future too.
- Ownership incentive bonus – When we all work together toward success, we all win!
This position is vital in the ongoing support of existing client accounts and providing WOW Customer Service to their employees. We care deeply about the success of our partners and believe strongly in doing right by the client while offering the highest level of customer service possible. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for excellent client service and an analytical mind.
What you bring to the team:
- Energy and enthusiasm! We want to work with people who are as excited about life as we are!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in a business environment
- Exceptional skills in both written and verbal communications
- A passion for teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail
- If you have a cool talent like break dancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see
- Manage voicemail inbox daily
- Provide WOW Customer Service through casual, unscripted conversations via chat, email, and phone
- Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education
- Work directly with the EverCheck Client Success Manager to identify weekly account priorities based on client needs
- Review accounts to help hospitals clean up their data, and problem-solve along with the EverCheck Quality Assurance Manager
- Prepare client data audit reports
How To Apply:
With your application, we'd like you to submit a cover letter that answers a couple of questions.
Please answer these as if you were replying to a client's question. (Hint: https://evercheck.com/solutions/hr/license-verification)
- How often does the information in EverCheck get updated?
- How will I know when someone's license status changes?
Please note: Applications received without a cover letter addressing these questions will be removed from consideration.
If you think you've got all the right stuff for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume at http://cebroker.theresumator.com/apply.
We look forward to hearing from you (and seeing your break dancing skills!)