Product Support Representative III at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The support team for the Ambit Optimist and FIS Commercial Loan Origination products consists of ~15 people globally, with most based in the United States. These two products are used by Banks in the process of creating loans for their commercial customers. Both are web-based products built on current technology. Our job is keeping our clients happy, and we do this by providing top notch product support.
What you will be doing:
The primary role is resolving technical and functional issues related to our client’s usage of the Ambit Optimist and FIS Commercial Loan Origination products. Each day is different, but it always involves a significant amount of client communication (via phone and email) to fully understand the issue at hand. During the troubleshooting process it is typical to work with teammates, and members of the FIS implementation, development, and product management teams to find a solution. At FIS, we win as one team.
- Become an expert in 2 or more FIS products
- Become a trusted partner with our clients
- Resolve product support issues
- Test new software releases
- Train clients in software functionality
- Document software bugs & client enhancement requests
What you bring:
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Troubleshooting ability and interest
- Technical background / coding experience
- Personable / Easy to interact with clients
- Analytical mind
Added bonus if you have:
- Prior experience with workflow software tools (i.e. Edoras, Flowable, etc.)
- Prior experience / education with Finance or Banking
- Prior experience in product support role
- Prior leadership experience
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.