Product Success Manager II
The Product Success Manager II provides phone based and in person interaction with customers and is responsible for driving utilization of designated products as assigned by the department manager and working in concert with the Commercial Team as they strive toward successful management of customer relationships. The overall objective of this area of the role is to ensures customer product use, retention and overall improved customer satisfaction levels. In addition, this role supports Go to Market activities within the Solution Delivery Organization which includes active participation in documentation creation, customer pilots and, in partnership with the education team, training and messaging the Delivery team prior to product General Availability hand off.
The ideal candidate has a passion for customer service and performance excellence. Self-motivation and a strong work ethic are essential to success. Additionally, the candidate must be an individual that has strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, creative thinking, understanding of documentation controls, ability to create documents, ability to lead effective training sessions, and planning and coordination skills.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Creates, implements and executes on product utilization plans to increase utilization by the customer of the assigned product.
- Partners with Solution Delivery, Customer Support, and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Escalates opportunities to appropriate sales or service resources to improve customer experience
- Monitors support issues and opens tickets as appropriate to address quality concerns, to adhere to GHX customer stated SLA’s and to ensure responsiveness to customer issues
- Prepares reporting to align performance and identify best practices and performance improvement opportunities
- Works with GTM process as champion and liaison within Solution Delivery and with Product teams to ensure GTM process adherence
- Creates GTM documentations specific to the delivery organization and which aligns with the educational materials created by that team
- Excellent phone and in person presence and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to overcome obstacles to meet deadlines
- Able to work effectively with cross functional teams and personnel at varying levels within GHX and customer organizations
- Proven ability to identify and solve customer problems and increase customer efficiency and value
- Proven effectiveness working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Solution oriented with a strong track record of innovation and business acumen; knows how business work and is knowledgeable in current trends
- Experience working directly or indirectly in healthcare supply chain, preferably for a healthcare provider.
- Experience leading training sessions or product demonstrations
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline or a combination of education and related experience
- Experience in one or more of the following applications; materials management, purchasing, data integration and/or data management
- Willingness to travel nationally up to 60-70%.