Product Specialist at BillGO
A product team member that likes being part of an extended team working closely to solve problems with internal and external customers. You will interact daily with other product team members, software engineers and engineering leads to ensure the team is staying on track during the Sprint. You can play the role of outstanding communicator, organizer, leader and maybe even a trailblazer looking for the next big thing. Leading and collaborating with team members is energizing to you, and you’re a goal-setter that seeks to understand problems by gaining multiple inputs from different inputs. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company. You are looking to grow but love to see others to grow and contribute is just as important.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we like process driven results, but let’s not make it too limiting. We encourage people to have creative moments and ideas are always welcome. We succeed as a team.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun, maybe a fix for your sweet tooth or unlimited caffeine as needed:
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you.
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and even nerf gun battles every now and then
For any of our positions we do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate. Check out what Fort Collins has to offer http://www.visitftcollins.com/
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated product team member with a passion for understand customer needs to join our team. A key ingredient is building relationships and working with others to the align customer needs to a short- and long-term product vision. The Product Owner is a distinctive position that will balance the priorities of many with the ability to sift through the requests to define requirements. Key factors for this position are understanding customer experience, the software development process and a technical aptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Become Subject Matter Expert for your product & deep knowledge of our bill pay products
- Responsible to translate company and product strategy into actionable tasks for team
- Work with cross-functional agile team(s) ensuring we are executing on clearly articulated business and product requirements with a prioritized backlog
- Play an active role in leading daily meetings and sprint planning while mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Clearly define User Stories and Acceptance Criteria working collaborating with Engineering leads during product development
- Evaluate collaborated feedback to identify areas for improvement for the product with a talent for articulating customer requests based on market demand, ROI and client impact
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work and negotiate with people at all levels including digestible weekly company updates as well as conflict resolution.
- Release preparation duties including release notes, training materials, and/or supporting documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- BA/BS degree preferred in Software / Product Management or related major with strong academic record
- 3+ years of experience in product team or software development environment
- Active contributor to achieving company objectives and principles
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with banking payment platforms or bill payment a plus
- Experience with a business critical, high transactions volume software systems
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Product Owner Certification a plus
- Experience with scaling a hypergrowth company