Product Specialist I
Greater Denver Area
- Help customers reach their business objectives with RiskMatch, Vertafore's data and analytics platform for the insurance industry
- Help use data for actionable insights to drive business for their customers.
- Understand what their customers are missing in their data and work to increase their bottom-line using analytics tools and reporting
- Be able to build and explain data visualizations to their customers and how to change the visualizations into Executive level dashboards.
- Create and manage scorecards to measure customers adoption of RiskMatch
- Develop new playbooks to help customers use risk match and apply learnings from the tool to their business
- Maintain an understanding of current insurance industry and data and analytics trends
- Stay abreast of changes in the functionality of the RiskMatch platform and the value that it generates for users
- Conduct web-based platform demonstrations for potential clients, and work with leadership teams to continuously refine and improve the platform demonstration process
- Facilitate, create and design web-based and face-to-face user-based training sessions for Vertafore customers.
- Work with leadership to monitor the effectiveness of training as well as the adoption and usage of learned tools and practices
- 1-2 years experience project management, onsite training, or consulting experience preferably in a SaaS or Data Analytics company
- Experience in the insurance industry space
- Experience working with executives at large ($100M+) companies
- Strong ability to problem solve and communicate complex ideas in an accessible way
- Proficiency with desktop applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Ability and willingness to keep up with new forms of communication, and the latest technology tools. SQL a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to change
Read Full Job Description