Product Program Manager at CircleCI
CircleCI is looking for a highly motivated and organized Program Manager to join our Product organization. You'll work with a team of Product Managers, Engineers and Product operations to support a highly visible project and the Product organization!
In this role, your primary responsibility of this role is to coordinate partners and drive success of our projects. The role is part team communications, part project management, and part special projects. As a new individual contributor, you will help expand on existing partnerships across the company in cross-functional organizations.What you’ll do:
- Run program management procedures and processes to enable multiple work streams to deliver project goals within timelines
- Facilitate the measuring and tracking of the program execution including surface project risks and dependencies
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate risks to project changes or delivery schedule
- Help build scope, build schedules, and translate requirements
- Monitor and communicate project status across teams and partners
- Build cross-functional relationships with teams both inside and outside of Product
- Help build the day-to-day process that keeps the projects on track
- Keep all balls in the air across a variety of projects
- Past success working on large initiatives from framing the problem, conducting analyses, building the business, and driving execution through to success.
- The ability to bring alignment and drive projects to completion
- You have experience working both at the strategic level and into the details for projects across partner teams. You have 3+ years experience in project management (e.g. venture capital, corporate planning, management consulting, or similar role). Start-up and/or SaaS experience a plus.
- Strong communication + organizational skills
- Methodical, self-starter, hands-on problem solver
- Enjoys and has conquered the art of content switching
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You’re able to comfortably and confidently communicate and collaborate with all levels, both technical and non-technical
- Ability to deliver projects within established project constraints in a fast-paced environment
This is a new role; please feel comfortable applying if this interests you but you are worrying that you may not necessarily have the ideal background. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI encourages those who are passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.