Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Adult Education
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Join a dynamic team of training professionals dedicated to driving product adaption and brand loyalty by developing and delivering engaging learning experiences for our clients.
What you will be doing
- Conducts training needs analysis and understands the learner’s roles and job responsibilities to ensure the training targets clients’ needs.
- Delivers high impact instructor-led training classes via traditional classroom and web-based virtual classroom modalities that inspire, engage and enable learners to perform their jobs without error and minimal help post-training.
- Demonstrates product knowledge, professional presentation skills and classroom management skills when delivering training classes.
- Assesses training outcomes by soliciting client feedback using both formal and informal methods to improve the class content, materials, presentation and interaction.
- Establishes and maintains positive and productive relationships with colleagues, subject matter experts, and support teams.
What you bring:
- Enthusiam and drive to be a continuous learner in a rapidly changing industry and rapid development and deployment of new products and/or product enhancements
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate adult learning principles and techniques
- Resourceful, flexible and committed to the success of the Learning Solutions team
- Strong time management, problem solving, project management skills
- Customer focus, understanding the client needs - establishing credibility and building positive, professional relationships with clients
- 3+ years training experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Thorough, detailed knowledge of FIS systems and products
- Understanding of banking and financial services
- Bachelor’s degree in adult education or equivalent combination of education, training, work experience.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Ability to work from home as a telecommuter
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.