Product-Process Trainer I, FIS University Program at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June and September with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a June 27, 2022 start.
About The Team
FIS is looking for aLearning Solutions Trainerto join ourLearning Solutionsteam.This position includes both developing and conducting live training to our financial institutions and working with Instructional Designers to create self-paced sessions. This training professional will be responsible for providing training onproductsspecific to the core banking software. Additional core application and soft-skills training may be required.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conducts training needs assessments to understand characteristics and skill levels of learners, the job setting, and to identify the processes and tasks performed by system users
- Designs learning for both traditional instructor-led and virtual classes
- Conducts traditional classroom or web-based training sessions, using effective presentation skills, verbal communication skills, and classroom management skills at FIS facilities or client locations (up to 25% travel)
- Stays current on relevant trends within the financial services industries (i.e. banking, wealth management, insurance, regulatory) as they pertain to FIS products and services and specific assignments
- Manages and completes all aspects of training projects including:
- Communication with clients
- Follow-up and issue resolution
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate adult education principles and techniques
- Classroom management skills
- Understanding of banking, financial services industries and products including commercial and consumer banking, lending, insurance, wealth management, online banking, card services and bill payment services
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.