Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our vision is to make FIS the industry leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications. The Strategy and Portfolio team is responsible for the vision, portfolio and roadmap for FIS solutions while building high level mechanisms for multiyear planning, prioritization, and stakeholder engagement and management. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape and provide immense value to our customers!
What you will be doing
We are looking for an exceptional enterprise portfolio manager who will work with the leadership team to align business and product strategy to drive success for the portfolio. This role will specifically focus on our core banking portfolio to accelerate and expand how we enable our customers to access the financial services value chain. This is a high visibility role as you will be driving key initiatives for our product portfolio.
- Create and lead intake, Prioritization, and road mapping mechanisms
- Prepare and present product portfolio plans. Identify risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs and retirement plans
- Manage backlog of priorities and status. Develop metrics to monitor and report progress and value delivered
- Manage project inventory during budget planning process, interlock on all companion activity and prioritize as necessary to execute against plan throughout the year
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 2-4 years of related experience
- General business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Project management skills- ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- A passion for learning about new products and innovation within the fintech industry
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
- Prior work experience in Product or Strategy
- Experience working in a SAFe environment with multiple release trains
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado. $77,290.00- 129,840.00.
For Benefits information, click here.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.