Product Owner - Job Overview
We are looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Product Owner – someone that is passionate about building and delivering products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Product Manager Job Responsibilities
- Work with our cross functional team using agile methodologies to support product delivery
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Generating product requirements and specifications and time based plans for product introduction
- Conduct market research and identifying potential products and product enhancements
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external stakeholders/partners
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public operations, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria
- 1-3 years work experience as a product owner or as an associate product manager
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Management Information Systems or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies