About The Role
As a Product Owner on our team, you will work as part of a truly innovative, fun and growing team responsible fordeveloping, testing and debugging our new Hyper-Converged storage product. You will focus on new product development and enhancements to existing products.
If you are dedicated to creative problem solving and getting things done, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
What You Will Do
- Prepare and Participate in PI Planning- you will be heavily involved in program backlog refinement and updating the team backlog accordingly. You will define stories, and provide the clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates.
- Iteration Execution- you will maintain the team backlog (stories, defects, enablers) on an ongoing basis with input from System Architect, Product Managers, and other stakeholders. You will also do the prep work required for Iteration Planning. You will also participate in the development of story acceptance criteria, draft them when feasible, and provide examples so that you can use those to accept stories.
- Understand enabler work– you will need to understand the scope of the upcoming enabler work and to collaborate with System and Solution Architect to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality.
- Participate in team demo and retrospective– you will review and accept stories after team demo and participate in the Iteration Retrospective.
- Program Execution- you will coordinate dependencies with other POs at Program Level.
- Inspect and Adapt- you will define and implement improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality of the program. You will also lead the PI system demo and represent your team.
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people.
- 5-10 years of software development experience.
- A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to lead and influence engineering teams.
- Ability to groom and prioritize stories.
- Ability to collaborate with other product owners, product manager and engineering managers.
- Experience demonstrating ownership and accountability for product deliverables.
- A demonstrated interest and ability to understand customer use cases.
- Ability to understand architecture / APIs / technical background.
You might also have:
- A deep understanding of the Hyperconverged Infrastructure products on the market.
- Experience with network programming/debugging/configuration.
- Experience working with Docker and/or Jenkins as a build and test environment.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.