We’re seeking an experienced Product Owner who will serve as the product lead for assigned SaaS or cloud-based products. S/he will demonstrate accountability for product scope and the success of the product by ensuring that the development teams are building the right things in the right order to optimize business value and customer satisfaction. The Product Owner effectively drives product direction within ReedGroup’s product portfolio.
Who We Are: ReedGroup, headquartered in Westminster, CO, is a dynamic, fast growing organization that employs nearly 2,000 people at 11 locations globally. We are the top provider in the Absence Management industry and provide our services to major companies including a substantial number of Fortune 100 companies. We are committed to improving health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs - it is at the core of our comprehensive solutions which are designed to return people to their active lifestyles and allow businesses to thrive.
Vision: Healthy and Productive People. Thriving Businesses.
Our Mission: ReedGroup connects the ecosystem of the health, work and life with …
- The best service experience for clients and employees.
- Trusted content and experience.
- Strong partnerships across healthcare and insurance.
- Innovative technology to drive simplicity.
- Comprehensive data to create meaningful insights.
- Serve as subject matter expert for your product with a heightened emphasis on Absence Management
- Ensure end-to-end customer service and satisfaction with product design and delivery
- Serve as the voice of the market and point of contact for sales and customers
- Focus and strong emphasis on customer experience within every customer deliverable
- Support resource teams to meet committed deadlines
- Maintain and ensure 100% visibility of current product prioritization and future plans (roadmaps and backlog)
- Lead in demos, planning, communication, and training
- Know and execute the duties of a Product Owner while teams are executing their tasks
- Exhibit concise communication skills (verbal & written) through the appropriate channel, level and frequency of communication to users, clients, stakeholders, PMO, and the core team for the assigned product, module, or feature set
- Apply standard Product Ownership process while simultaneously considering customer enhancement requests, market capabilities, and ReedGroup product direction
- Provide product/market place direction throughout the project lifecycle
- Accountable for product collateral and documentation for current and ongoing functionality and the appropriate distribution
- Capture accurate and easily understandable metrics for tracking product health and provide reports to stakeholders
- Ensure methods are in place for continual monitoring and evaluation of product development progress
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance on all offerings
- Mentor, train, and guide the organization’s teams as they learn, and then adopt, best practices and lessons learned from product
- Suggest and implement process improvements on assigned product/s
- Deliver customer/product presentations and strategy
- Support our global team as a resource and advocate the usage of their support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, Accounting, Finance or related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years product owner experience preferably working on a SaaS or cloud-based product
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment. Agile certification preferred CSM, CSPO, or similar
- Strategic and creative thinker with ability to think outside the box and translate strategies into actions
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player with proven ability to foster and manage working relationships within a matrix environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- Strong process management skills
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.