Product Owner III (Remote) at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is looking for a Product Owner III who is ready advance their career in the Data Security and Forensics market. Product Owners are critical in our mission to protect our customers from damaging cyber threats. This person will curate and prioritize the engineering backlog for 1-2 Agile Scrum teams within a SAFe release train. Partnering with Product Managers, Engineers, and other internal and external stakeholders, Product owners will define and drive their team(‘s) backlog.
You will be your team’s number-one fan, and will be expected to advocate for your plan, communicate across the organization and with external customers and partners about the vision and goals for your team. You will develop a working knowledge of the LogRhythm Product architecture and user experience.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Define use-cases and problem statements, collect data formally and informally, make decisions pragmatically, and communicate priorities clearly
- Learn our business drivers, customer needs and competitive challenges
- Learn to communicate complex concepts to the organization and customers
- Plan and prioritize the team backlog and contribute to the feature backlog
- Assess value, develop cases, prioritize stories and collaborate with Product Managers on features to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide team backlog management, sprint planning, and elaboration of user stories
- Develop analytical and problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to investigate issues with attention to detail
- Build relationships with customers and partners and set up demos every sprint to get their feedback on what we’re building
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and organizational best-practices
- Learn about the Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum and Agile process and principles
- 4+ year’s experience in a Product Owner role, and/or professional information security experience
- Are familiar with the Security and Data Forensics market
- Have a passion for product quality
- Communicate often and clearly, and are comfortable giving presentations
- Are organized and manage their time well
- Exhibit a strong foundation in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are creative thinkers who roll up their sleeves and make it happen.
- Pay attention to details
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.