We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Owner to join our team building our newest product – the Ethics & Compliance Portal. The product is a unique blend of platform, software, analytics and creative services. With this product our customers have the tools they need to “act like a marketer” for their ethics & compliance programs. Why does this matter? Because to drive ethical behavior our customers need something more than a policy that sits on a shelf and is seen by employees once a year. They need the ability to create engaging content and measure its impact.
The successful candidate for this role will have experience working on technical products that make complex tasks feel easy for customers. You know how to prioritize the small details that make user experiences engaging, trustworthy, and accessible.
- Work together with product managers and technical leads to groom backlog, plan sprints and set team priorities
- Build detailed functional specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria for product and process enhancements
- Make and support decisions through research, impact to the business, customers and talking with leadership, and development teams
- Track your team’s progress towards sprint goals and realign the team’s focus each week in order to complete the highest priority deliverables
- Define and track success metrics for new features to learn from and iterated on in an Agile environment
- Act as Domain Expert for the Convercent by OneTrust application to conduct live training sessions and provide internal knowledge transfer and support
- Someone who enjoys spending time with customers & prospects to understand their problems
- Able to effectively communicate with your internal stakeholders and external customers
- Passionate about turning your insight into innovative solutions
- Someone who can respectfully challenge themselves and others not to accept the status quo
- Cares deeply about great design and effective user experiences
- Aware of the nuances involved with creating a global solution
- Someone who is known for follow-through and execution
- Able to prioritize and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
- A self-starter - someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks and creative in coming up with solutions
- Someone who can thrive working with a team but knows when and how to be decisive
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can create order out of chaos, while using both qualitative and quantitative data and fact sets to support your decisions
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to know when it’s necessary to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Motivated to drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in product health, operational practices, tools and processes
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 2-4 years enterprise level B2B SaaS management experience, with an emphasis on maturing & enhancing existing products or 5+ years in another functional area of a B2B SaaS company
- 1-3 years of experience as a product owner or scrum master
- Success in a B2B customer-facing role
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams, and influencing conversations to drive positive outcomes for the product and the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Demonstrated business analysis skills
- Web design experience
- Understanding of Acquia Cloud and Acquia Site factory a plus
- Experience with global SaaS provider
- Strong knowledge or experience in ethics, law or compliance
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $100,000 - $120,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.