We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Owner who will partner with external customers and our highly skilled internal application development teams to build out our campaigns engine. This campaigns engine supports the entire Convercent by OneTrust portfolio by allowing our customers to send targeted communications to their employees. The outcome is that clients can easily drive greater engagement in the company’s Ethics and Compliance programs. As a Product Owner you will help keep Convercent by OneTrust at the forefront of customer requests, industry trends, and competitive landscape and continually improve our campaigns engine.
- Build detailed functional specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria for product and process enhancements
- Work together with product managers and technical leads to groom backlog, plan sprints and set team priorities
- Make and support decisions through research, impact to the business, customers and talking with leadership, PSO and development teams
- Track your team’s progress towards sprint goals and realign the team’s focus each week in order to complete the highest priority deliverables
- Act as Domain Expert for the Convercent by OneTrust application to conduct live training sessions and provide internal knowledge transfer and support
- Someone who enjoys spending time with customers & prospects to understand their problems.
- Passionate about turning your insight into innovative solutions.
- Someone who can execute, exercise good judgment, prioritize numerous tasks and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
- Able to effectively communicate development objectives, needs and status of projects to internal stakeholders and external customers
- A self-starter & deeply curious - someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks and creative in coming up with solutions.
- Someone who can thrive working with a team, but knows when and how to be decisive.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and are able to create order out of chaos, while using both qualitative and quantitative data and fact sets to support your decisions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to know when it’s necessary to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Motivated to drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in product health, operational practices, tools and processes
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 2-4 years enterprise level B2B SaaS management experience, with an emphasis on maturing & enhancing existing products or 5+ years in another functional area of a B2B SaaS company.
- 1-3 years of experience as a product owner or scrum master
- Success in a B2B customer-facing role
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams, and influencing conversations to drive positive outcomes for the product and the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Demonstrated business analysis skills
- Experience with email marketing software, marketing segmentation, marketing automation
- Strong knowledge or experience in ethics, law or compliance
- Experience studying or working outside the US
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $100,000 - $120,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.