Healthgrades is seeking a Product Owner to join our team in downtown Denver. Are you looking for a company where you can grow and make a difference?
The Product Owner manages the product backlog as well as plans and oversees sprint activities for our provider data and other products.
Product Backlog Management
· Creates and maintains the product backlog
· Prioritizes and sequences the backlog per business value and/or ROI
· Grooms the product backlog for sprint planning
· Assists with the elaboration of epics, themes, and features into user stories
· Conveys the vision and goals at the beginning of a Release and Sprint
· Assists with requirements gathering
· Represents the customer’s needs and expectations for product deliverables
· Adjusts project plan at sprint boundaries
· Participates in daily standups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
· Inspects product progress at the end of a sprint
· Accepts or rejects work done at the end of a sprint based on acceptance criteria
· Terminates sprints when a change in direction is required
· Ensures all product stakeholders are updated on project status and sprint outcomes
· Facilitates discussions between internal and external product stakeholders
· Shares information on product development activities to drive continuous improvement
· 2+ years’ experience in product development, product launches, Agile, and project management
· Proficiency with web browser applications, project management methodologies, Agile best practices, and SQL
· Ability to analyze sprint outcomes to develop recommendations and improvements to products and processes
· Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
· Strong capacity to communicate detailed, persuasive information to all stakeholders – verbally and/ or in writing
· Experience translating ideas and customer input into creative products and solutions
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
· Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
· Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
· Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
· Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!